Newport group activities!
Create memories that your friends, family and co-workers will remember forever. Whatever your group size, we can guarantee you’ll have the time of your life!
Ride the Ducks is Greater Cincinnati’s most unique attraction. Splash down and cruise the Ohio River while exploring historic waterfronts of Newport, Covington and Cincinnati. Enjoy the ride as we pass the Newport Aquarium, World Peace Bell, Historic Riverside Drive, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium and much more aboard an amphibious vehicle crafted from a WWII-era DUKW vehicle.
Ride the Ducks can accommodate groups of 10 to 200+, so it’s perfect for small or large group outings.
Each vehicle can hold up to 37 guests.
- We have tours leaving every hour from Newport on the Levee.
- Each tour lasts about 45 minutes.
- Each vehicle can accommodate one wheelchair (takes seating to 34 guests).
- Every Duck has life jackets on board.
- Ride the Ducks is fun for all ages!
- Every guest riding the ducks will receive a Wacky Quacker, to help get in the ducky spirit.
Ticket prices for Groups of 10 or more booked in advance are:
Adults (ages 13+): $15
Children (ages 2-12): $11
Kids (ages under 2) are free but are **required to have a seat.**
Questions? Please contact Pamela Moore at (859) 815-1423 or at email@example.com
Contact us today and create unforgettable activities for your group.